10/10/13

DNA

10/11/13

This picture captured my imagination and fancy when I first saw it. I read it several times with different emphases and in different order. Although I cannot put my mind to it to fully explain the wonder of it. Words like awesome, overwhelming, breathtaking, splendid, and astounding come to mind.

The problem is that I have no idea what particulars are than have us made in His image and likeness. Does God have a beard like my son: is he as handsome as my daughter is beautiful; is he good with math and accounting like my other son; is he athletic as my son in law and my grandson; is he able to imagine and draw illustrations  like my grandson; is he filled with the love of life like my granddaughter; is he courageous in the face of a chronic illness, like my daughter in law? Does He understand Einstein’s theory of electricity like my husband or does he love to write like I do. The answer is all of the above is yes…and especially the theory of relativity understanding which He created and let's not forget his talent for writing…after all he authored the book that has been a best seller for over a thousand years.

I am excited to realize that because God made us in His image and likeness it is a fact that He is in us. Wow! Always with our best friend as close to us as our heart or lungs and more important than those organs in the eternal sense. He has shared DNA for who we are and what we are able to be with us. On top of it all He loves us beyond what we can possibly deserve…expect for the thought of the image and likeness reality of our makeup.


Written  by
Corinne Mustafa

No comments: