10/4/10

Beach Revelations

Pacific Grove,
California
Him to me:


“My child…
Why are you looking down at the ground
To find earthly treasured
Bits of broken glass
Broken glass
That is all that the treasures of this world are.


Tiny shells
Discarded home of long dead animals
They don’t need them anymore
Neither do you
Why do you look
Towards other faces than Mine
Those faces are a gift from me to you
But I am the Prize


Look to Me, my child
I am all you need
I am everything you need.”

Me to Him:

“ My Lord…
I want to be cherished and adored
I want someone to look at me
And see all they want
I want to know
That someone is looking out for me
I want to know
That someone wonders
Where I am and what I am doing

I want to know
Someone is looking for me to see if I am safe

I want someone to do for me
And care about me
The way I try to do for others
It hurts to always be second best
To be never quite enough
To never be quite the perfect one
That someone has hoped for
Always second best
Good friend
Lovable person
But never quite enough.

Lord, can you find me someone
who will do all these things.

Him to me:



“Oh, my darling child
You stand on the rocks here
And watch my creation
I know you love it
But you are looking through Me
To see my beautiful sea


Don’t you see my darling child
That all you want
You already have in Me
I always am those things to you
But you seem to miss Me
In your search for first place

I talk to you in the chirping of a gull
When I look down at you and shine My sun on you
I see all I want


I look out for you and wherever you are I am too
I always know what you are doing
I surround you in my love to keep you safe



You need to understand this
When you care about others
And try to do for them
As I see you do in so many ways
The reason is this and it is My constant joy
For I have created you in my image
And you have chosen to follow
Whats built inside.



So don’t miss the boat
That I send into the harbor for you
It is filled with all you say you need
Do not look for what you need
In the shops on the dock
Climb aboard and come to Me
I am waiting to give you all you need.



Here is My word in an invitation I already sent to you...

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

MATTHEW 11:28-30
And when you come you will finally find
All that you’ve been looking for.”

©Corinne H. Mustafa

1 comment:

Quotes said...

God does look at the heart. Good quotes.