1/24/12

TEAL RIBBON FOR UTERINE CANCER

We know and believe that God is in charge.
He will cradle those affected by any cancer.
While you pray for your special
 people who have cancer...
Please pray for this as well.
.
.


Heavenly Father, I come before you with a
solemn heart and in need of your intercession.
I pray that the cancer that has come into my life
soon fades into a quick remission. I believe in
your capacity for miracles, and ask for this on my
behalf. As we grow older, I know we become closer
to the day you accept us back into your kingdom.
I ask that you delay that holy union if it be your will.
In your name I pray, Amen.


Let us all pray for a permanent cure for cancer as soon as possible.
With all of the new cancer treatments being developed each year,
we will surely get there soon. God bless you, and may you
or your loved one experience a speedy recovery.

No comments: