8/3/10

A True Friend

A true friend does not care if you are broke, slightly mental at times, your house is a mess, or your family is filled with crazies. They love you for who you are. True friends go long periods of time without speaking and never question their friendship.

God is a true friend in a perfect way.  He is always there while we are often distracted by life and our chasing stars.  He is the true star...chase Him. He works with the clay that we are to bring us to a better place. 

 Your love, God, is my song, and I'll sing it!
I'm forever telling everyone how faithful you are.
 I'll never quit telling the story of your love—
how you built the cosmos and guaranteed everything in it.
Your love has always been our lives' foundation,
your fidelity has been the roof over our world.
You once said, "I joined forces with my chosen leader,
I pledged my word to my servant, David, saying,
'Everyone descending from you is guaranteed life;
I'll make your rule as solid and lasting as rock.'"
Psalm 89:1

2 comments:

Patty B. said...

We are truely blessed when we have a friend like that! And can be that friend to another!

Women's Focus Ministries said...

You are one of those friends to me Patty!